2017 Poster Presentations:
- Posters must not exceed 42" x 60". You can hang your poster either landscape or portrait but please be advised that the cork boards are landscape orientation.
- All posters must be hung in the poster presentation area by 8:00 am on the day you are scheduled to present.
- You will be responsible for taking down your poster presentation at the end of the day.
- Please be available during your scheduled poster viewing time to discuss your findings with participants. This is also a great time to network with fellow attendees!
- T-pins will be available for you to hang your poster.
Suggestions from past presenters:
- All posters will be hung on a cork or fabric covered board using T-pins. Many presenters select to laminate their posters for durability, this also allows for an edge that can be pierced by the pins without damaging the poster. Laminating is not required, just a note that it can be helpful.
- Bring business cards to help facilitate networking with other attendees.
- Create a handout of your poster for attendees to take with them.
If you have questions, please direct them to Dorry Allen at email@example.com