The Abstract Submission System is now closed. Thank you to all who submitted. You will be notified of acceptance via the email address you provided.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow these guidelines precisely.
Abstract submission forms can be downloaded by clicking here. There is a RESEARCH abstract template for presentations about scientific investigations, an EDUCATIONAL abstract template for presentations that are educational in nature (including presentations of case studies and case series), and there is a WORKSHOP abstract template for 30-60 minute workshop presentations.
- An author can be the first or presenting author on only one abstract. An author can be a secondary author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Use the official templates only. Do not manipulate the templates’ settings. Click to download templates.
- The abstract should be “blind”; that is, nowhere on the abstract form or in the abstract should the author or the author’s institution be identified.
- Explain exactly WHAT you will present. It is not sufficient to say that “The results of this study will be presented.” or “Information will be presented.”
- An abstract must be one page only. An abstract that extends to a second page will not be reviewed.
- When you have completed your abstract template, name the file with this convention: lastname-firstname-2017.doc (or docx), using your own last name and first name.
DO NOT include:
- Author biographical information
The abstract submission form is set for these parameters. Do not alter them.
- Left justified
- Times/Times New Roman 12 point
- US 8.5 x 11 inch (i.e., US Letter, 216 x 279 mm) document size
- 0.7 inch (1.8 cm) top and bottom margins, 1 inch (2.5 cm)left and right margins
Abstracts that do not conform to these PAMA guidelines will not be reviewed.