Roommate Search for NY - 2016

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
dparker
Roommate Search for NY - 2016

If you are looking for a roommate to share a hotel with at the 2016 PAMA symposium in NY, please reply to this post with your name, contact information, and any other information important to you. We hope this will help people connect for room sharing!

evjuliegagnon
Roommate Wanted

Hi, I am looking for a roommate. My travel plans are not definitive, but I think I will participate to the pre-conference course and to the entire conference. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. evjuliegagnon@hotmail.com

PierceC
still need a roommate?

Have you found a roommate? If you still need one, I am interested in sharing accommodations with someone. . . caryn@andrews.edu

PierceC
roommate

I would be interested in sharing accommodations with one or more people. . . I am a physical therapy professor who is also a violin and viola player; I plan to attend the entire conference, present on Sunday. Is there anyone who already has accommodations nearby who would like a roommate? Or anyone who would be willing to go in with me on an apartment from airbnb?
Caryn Pierce
caryn@andrews.edu

© Performing Arts Medicine Association  |   Website development & design © Graphic Spring